An affordable way to top-up your other OneCare covers, Extra Care Cover allows you to choose up to three additional benefits:
- Accidental Death Benefit. Pays your beneficiaries a lump sum, or equivalent instalment amount, in the event of your accidental death.
- Terminal Illness Benefit. Pays you a lump sum, or equivalent instalments, if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Extended Needle Stick Benefit. Pays you a lump sum, or equivalent instalments, if you contract HIV as a result of a needle stick injury.
Who is it for?
- People looking for an affordable way to increase their level of cover
- Employees in high-risk occupations
- Medical professionals who are exposed to the threat of needle stick injuries
OneCare is issued by Zurich Australia Limited (Zurich) trading as OnePath Life (OneCare) ABN 92 000 010 195 AFSL 232510. OneCare Super is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (OnePath Custodians) ABN 12 008 508 496, AFSL 238346. Zurich and OnePath Custodians are not related bodies corporate.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. We recommend you read the OneCare Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Terms (PDS) also available free of charge by calling 133 667 before deciding to acquire, or to continue to hold the product. Furthermore, this product has been designed to meet certain objectives, financial situations and needs, which are described in our Target Market Determination available here.