Talk is cheap, so we need to meet the service standards you expect from us. We’re committed to doing that by giving you the clarity, certainty and control you expect from your insurer. You will see this commitment come to life in three key ways:
#1 We’re determined to make insurance understandable
We’ve invested heavily to develop a simple and easy to understand educational website OnePath Clarity, because we have a fundamental duty to make sure you understand what you’ve bought.
#2 We’re putting you in control
We’ve built an online self-service portal called My OnePath Life to allow you to make certain changes to your policy at any time - giving you a level of visibility and control over your cover that you’ve never had before.You’ll be able to, amongst other things:
- View your policy and important documents
- Change your beneficiaries, and update your contact details and preferences
- Update your payment details
- You can start earning Qantas Points on premiums paid for eligible OnePath insurance policies - terms and conditions apply [ii]
- Access LiveWell, your home for health, wellbeing and rewards [iii]
My OnePath Life is available now for eligible customers [iv] and we’re rolling out in stages.
#3 We’re giving you more value — beyond insurance cover
We want more people to live well and enjoy happier, healthier lives.
OnePath introduces ‘LiveWell by Zurich’, our global health and wellbeing app designed to help you make health a habit. With goal setting, daily meditations, activity tracking and health check-ins, LiveWell is so much more than a wellness app. Plus you can earn Health Points to access discounts on everyday living expenses.
If you want to learn more, read our FAQs.