There are 3 key changes you will experience after the transition:
1. Access to The Adviser Portal
Once the transition is complete, you will access your in-force OneCare policies on the Adviser Portal via the following:
- If you already use The Adviser Portal, there will be no change to how you access it, we will simply send you your username following the transition.
- If you do not already have access – we will send you a registration email following the transition that will allow you to register for access to The Adviser Portal.
- Once you can access The Adviser Portal you will automatically have access to Illustrator.
2. A new Adviser Code
As part of the transition of retail policies, it may be necessary for us to create a new OnePath AFSL/Adviser Identifier (called an Adviser Code) for you to use for your retail OnePath Life business. Your new OnePath Adviser Code is directly related to the SAN number you had when ANZ administered the products.
If you are to receive a new Adviser Code as a result of the transfer of your OneCare policies, we will send your new Adviser Code(s) to you after the transition is complete.
If you use other platforms/financial planning software to service your OnePath Life pre-OneCare or OneCare policies, for example IRESS, the SAN(s) that were previously associated with these policies will no longer give you access to these policies on these platforms.
This means that you will need to register the Adviser Code(s) that you have received throughout the phases of the transition, on these platforms. If you have an existing data feed set up for your OnePath policies, it’s important to know this will not transfer over. If you do not have a Zurich data feed, you will need to create one.
3. Claim notification function
Once the transition is complete, you will need to lodge notice of new claims by notifying the Claims team on 1300 555 250 or email at email@example.com