Need some help?
Key benefits & features
Our easy to use, powerful solution to help you grow and manage your advice business with confidence.
Keep up to date on our latest product offerings and marketing materials all from within the portal so you can be ahead of the game.
_ZONE Education – professional development so you can be confident you are providing value beyond advice for you clients.
We are continuing to invest in our adviser portal functionality. Our latest Change of Ownership (COO) scenario enhancements allow for greater digital efficiency with changes to our online application and submission processes;
OneCare SMSF ownership - You can now change a Non-super policy to a SMSF owned policy.
Update Life Insured details - The ability to update contact details and residential address from the application itself.
The Adviser Portal continues to deliver greater efficiency: Change of Ownership
We continue to deliver on our commitment to provide digital efficiencies. We have added more scenarios to the Change of Ownership functionality, you can now submit the following requests via the portal:
OneCare Non-super to OneCare Super (introduced February 2023)
OneCare Non-super to OneCare Superlink (new)
OneCare Super to OneCare Non-super (new)
This creates a faster and more convenient process for your Change of Ownership requests and removes the need to submit via paper for these scenarios.
Learn more about these upgrades > _Zone Education Webinar
Other new features now available in The Adviser Portal
Extended the quote expiry period from 30 days to 60 days for policy alteration quotes produced in The Adviser Portal from 6 May 2023.
When trying to submit a policy alteration quote online, if underwriting is required we now provide more detailed explanations of what you need to do, via the messaging functionality in The Adviser Portal, rather than referring you to The Adviser Guide.
Additional projection options for alteration quotes allowing you to provide more detailed premium estimates for your clients
For some of your requests to change the ownership of a OneCare policy from Ordinary to OneCare Super, you can now submit the request via The Adviser Portal.
This new functionality offers many benefits:
- Faster and more convenient process for you
- Reduces the need to submit via paper for some of the OneCare policies
- Eliminates the need for a wet signature from your clients
- When there's a lapsing beneficiary and a Nomination of Beneficiaries form needs to be completed, Case Management can process the online Change of Ownership application without waiting for the form; the form can be processed once it is received.
We have been working closely with our advice partners and we are excited to share with you a number of enhancements that are now available.
- Ensure your client retains their cover by making a one-off payment on their behalf when premiums are overdue or when approaching anniversary
- Save time with the ability to reinstate your clients' life insurance policy without requiring additional underwriting (within the auto-reinstate period)
- Improved alteration quoting capabilities to help you self serve better, including;
- Change of ownership quoting for non-super to super/superlink scenarios (excluding Level Wealth Protection)
- Remove CPI indexation permanently
- Greater oversight of your applications in progress with SMS notifications covering;
- Receipt of application
- Cancellation warning
- Application accepted
The Adviser Portal is Intelligent, intuitive and seamless. With the latest enhancements to the self-service capabilities, you can further support your clients so you can perform at your best
Here’s what’s new;
- Client beneficiary information now available for OneCare Super policies
- Easier access to underwriting requirements forms when completing an Application
- Permanent CPI decline – no more signed requests required
- Submit new rollover details without needing to submit a completed rollover form
- Automated Declaration of Continued Good Health (DICGH) notices now available at day 60
In addition, your clients will now receive a confirmation email when you update any information on their behalf.
Get the best experience with the upgraded portal and watch our latest webinars.
The Adviser Portal: What's new and how to navigate through the Portal
The Adviser Portal: How to Quote, Pre-Assess and Apply
- Perform alteration quotes on level premiums:
Policy reductions and increases
Add/remove covers and options
Change smoker status
Change clients from stepped to level premium type
Change occupation class
Change waiting period or benefit period
- Add third party authorities
- Display Service Requests at a policy level
- Enhanced ability to update and add new direct debit details
- OnePath Life Policy number now displayed on a policy details report
- Submit policy alterations without underwriting from the one screen (available from 10 June onwards)