Please read and agree to the Terms and conditions below to complete the online registration form and access My OnePath.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Services on 1800 251 588, weekdays between 8:30am and 5:30pm (Sydney time) or email customer services, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Security1.1 OnePath will provide you with a user ID. To maintain security you must keep your password and user ID confidential and store them separately at all times. You must not disclose your password or user ID to any other person. Your password should be changed regularly to maintain confidentiality. Access to the site will be given on the correct entry of a user ID and password. Once access is granted, all actions taken will be deemed to be made by you. If you believe that your user ID or password have been compromised please contact OnePath immediately on 1800 251 588.
1.2 Please note that this section (1.2) applies to users of the Adviser Advantage only. If requested by you, OnePath may send you an additional Password and UserId for use by a member of your support staff. You must ensure that your support staff adhere to the security requirements set out in section 1.1, and you are responsible for any breach of such requirements by your staff member. You must notify OnePath when any member of your support staff who has a Password and UserId leaves your employment.
2. Authorised useYou are authorised to access the Site for reference and reporting purposes only. You may not modify any of the data contained in the Site. If you are an adviser, you may reproduce the data in a report which you provide to a client to whom that data relates, and you may add your own comments in relation to the data.
3. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify OnePath and all other users of the Site against any claim, loss, cost, damage, action or expense which OnePath or any other user may experience arising from use of the Site by you or any member of your support staff, your failure to keep your Password confidential, the use of the Site by any person on your behalf or the use of your Password by any other person.
4. Liability of OnePathThe Site may allow you to access information on your account through your reports and provides information on asset allocation, unit prices and performance. OnePath will take all reasonable steps to ensure the information provided on the Site is accurate and up to date at the relevant date. OnePath will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from: - any omission, error or inaccuracy in information provided on the Site; any unauthorised access to information on the Site (including your portfolio details); the unavailability of the Site or the failure of any function of the Site to perform in whole or in part.
5. Changes to the SiteOnePath reserves the right to change, remove or add to the information provided by the Site and to limit access or cease providing information on the Site.
6. Change of ConditionsOnePath reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of use for the Site without prior written notification.
7. Denial of AccessOnePath reserves the right to deny access to the Site and/or particular account details including where: you fail to keep your UserId and Password or the UserId and Password of a member of your support staff secure; or in OnePath's opinion, there are concerns regarding security or unauthorised access.
8. Internet Access and Electronic CommunicationsWhile OnePath has put in place certain security systems on the Site, OnePath is unable to guarantee in all circumstances that the Site or the information contained on the Site will not be subject to unauthorised access. OnePath will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim or expense arising from any unauthorised access to the Site or the information (including client records) contained in the Site. Whilst OnePath may request that you indicate your preferences for receipt of email or other electronic communications, OnePath reserves the right to communicate to you any business critical information or other information that OnePath is required by law to communicate to you e.g. product disclosure statement 'opt-in' notifications to advisers as required by law.
9. TransactionsAny transaction involving the movement of funds, e.g. switch/withdrawal, will be processed in line with the current product disclosure statement relating to your investment or policy.
10. OwnershipThe Site is owned and operated by OnePath. Copyright in the Site is owned by or licensed to OnePath unless otherwise indicated. This Website also contains a number of trademarks, logos and symbols which are either owned by OnePath or used with the permission of the owners. You are entitled to use the information in the Site for your personal reference only. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, and as provided in paragraph 2 above, you must not reproduce, adapt, modify, upload, download, link to, frame, perform in public, transmit or distribute any content from the Site or any part of it (in whatever form or by whatever process) unless you have obtained OnePath's prior written approval. OnePath will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from of the above acts which are not authorised by OnePath, nor will it be responsible for any content of other sites which are accessed via the Site.
The information in the calculators should not be relied on to alter your insurance or financial arrangements without advice from a professional. This information is not a substitute for professional advice from a qualified financial adviser. OnePath will not be liable for loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from any person relying on information provided by resulting from or omitted from the calculators. This information has been prepared without taking into account any individuals particular financial needs, circumstances or objectives and should not be relied upon as financial or investment advice. You should consider your own financial situation and consult a financial adviser before making any change to your financial affairs.
The calculators provide illustrative calculations only and are based on stated assumptions only. They should not be relied upon as representing actual benefits to be obtained from any particular investment.