CTP Insurance

CTP Green Slip

Ever wanted CTP Personal Injury insurance where you are rewarded for being a good driver? Look no further.


  • Call 132 062

Arranging your CTP Personal Injury insurance (Green Slip) can be a hassle. At OnePath, we try to make it as easy as possible – by enabling you to manage the whole process online.

Who is CTP insurance for?

Anyone who is a registered driver in NSW can apply for a CTP (Compulsory Third Party) Personal Injury insurance with us. Simply give us a call.

Half yearly CTP greenslips are available for vehicles with a Gross Vehicle mass of 4.5 tonnes or less. Must not be registered for TAXI, SBTX, HICR, DEMN,TOW, SALE, OMNI, TOWT OR TRAD use. The green slip and inspection report (where required) must be provided electronically to the RTA. Period of insurance must match registration period.

CTP Personal Injury insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545.