Landlord insurance

Landlord Insurance

While we no longer issue OnePath landlord insurance products, we continue to offer a range of insurance products under the ANZ brand*. ANZ Landlord Insurance provides similar protection with full building replacement and fast access to your policy with GROW by ANZ.

Find out more about ANZ Landlord Insurance.

Existing customers

If you’re an existing OnePath Landlord Insurance customer, we’re here to help.

To talk to someone about your Landlord Insurance policy, call us on 132 062. Or for more information about your cover, refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.

Making a claim?

  • Call: 132 062, weekdays 8.30am to 6pm (AEST)
  • For Home Contents customers, please complete a Home Contents Insurance Register
  • For Home Buildings customers, please have all relevant information you need to support your claim.

* OnePath Landlord Insurance and ANZ Landlord Insurance are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (QBE) ABN 78 003 191 035 (AFSL 239545). The information provided is of a general nature and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. You should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should read the ANZ Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement and consider whether the product is right for you.