OnePath’s new award-winning1 underwriting engine is your pathway to a faster application process and a better client experience.
Custom-built with University of Technology Sydney’s Advanced Analytics Institute, OneCare Express makes it faster and easier to capture relevant information from your clients.
The new OneCare Express application process:
Because we know every step matters, we’ve looked at every step of the OneCare experience and improved it along the way, so you can focus on putting your clients first.
As well as giving you access to our new underwriting engine, our top-rated Illustrator software features a number of enhancements to save you time and give you greater flexibility over how you work:
Our Pre-Assessment Wizard allows you to receive on-the-spot, real-time indicative assessments on loadings and exclusions, in as little as five minutes.
To support the way you like to work, we offer four ways to complete the Personal Statement:
Securely manage your clients’ policies and information in one place with our comprehensive client management portal.
We focus on improving the lives of your clients at claim time, delivering outstanding customer service and helping them return to health or re-enter the workforce sooner
Find out more about OneCare, the premiere insurance suite from OnePath.
1. Awarded Best Industry Application of AI/Cognitive and Best Industry Application of Data Analytics by BigInsights Data & AI Awards 2018 (dataawards.org).
2. OneCare Express NPS Benchmark Report, December 2018
3. Canstar Innovation Excellence Award 2018 more information see canstar.com.au
4. The Consumer Choice Awards are a collaboration between the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA) and the Beddoes Institute, an independent benchmarking company. The Claimant Awards recognise outstanding service of claimants of Income Protection, Trauma and TPD insurance during 2017 including claims processing, support and holistic care. The awards were presented at a gala event in Sydney on 16 November 2017.
5. The reduction in claim times is measured internally across all OnePath IP policies, and is based on claims actual data from receipt of a claim to payment.
The issuer of this communication is Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522 (ANZ). The information is current as at January 2019 but may be subject to change. Updated information will be available by contacting your ANZ Wealth Business Development Manager. It is for the use of advisers only and may not be reproduced without the prior written permission of ANZ. OneCare Super is issued by OnePath Custodians Pty Limited (ABN 12 008 508 496, RSE L0000673, AFSL 238346) (“OPC”). OneCare and OneCare External Master Trust are issued by OnePath Life Limited (ABN 33 009 657 176) (“OPL”). OPC and OPL are wholly owned subsidiaries of ANZ. ANZ is an authorised deposit taking institution (Bank) under the Banking Act 1959. Neither OPC nor OPL are a Bank. Except as set out in the relevant PDS, these products are not a deposit or other liability of ANZ or its related group of companies. Neither ANZ nor any member of the ANZ Group stands behind or guarantees OPC or OPL or the capital or performance of these products. Potential investors or insureds should read the relevant PDS available by calling 133 667 or an ANZ Wealth Business Development Manager, before deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, the product. This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your client’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Your client should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to their objectives, financial situation and needs.